KORBOND Hemming Tape
Colour: WHITE (Also available in Black & Grey)
Size: 4.5 Metres
Korbond Hemming Tape is a quick and simple solution to hemming, facing and mending.
Sew free hemming and bonding solution for fabrics and garments, simply heat hemming tape with a household iron
Tape features One side of adhesive coating, allowing it to be places over the top of hems and tears, instead of between fabric layers like traditional hemming web
4.5m of fusible iron on miracle tape ideal for hemming, repairs, appliques, and craft projects
Hem curtains, trousers, jeans, skirts and dresses as well as bonding school badges to uniforms, motif application and appliques
- Review heat & timings guide within pack
- Turn garment inside out or with curtains and drapes, underside up.
- Cut tape to length, ensuring a sufficient amount to fully cover the required area.
- For larger areas, such as curtains, work in small sections.
- Iron garment or fabric to crease in the hem at required length.
- Set iron to required temperature.
- Adhesive side down, place hemming tape over edges of the hem, ensure this overlaps with the main fabric.
- Place ironing cloth between hem and iron.
- To iron, hold iron firmly onto hem (duration as per guidelines).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Gently test for bond, if not fully bonded, repeat step above.
- Always test on inconspicuous area first
- Korbond hemming tape is washable and dry cleanable.
- Do not use steam setting when ironing.
Korbond products have been carefully developed over many years & are widely recognised for their exceptional quality & value for money. Using their product sourcing expertise, they are able to ensure their range provides retailers with credible products to support a wide variety of everyday sewing & mending, clothes care & crafting activities.
Type: Hemming Tape
Sub-Type: Hem Tape
EAN: Does not apply